Status update

Just one of my renders, a very simple glass cube with a bump map + some fantasy, really nothing special. Made with Blender.

 

This month (and probably the next one too) there won't be new releases. I have exams to prepare and some other personal affairs going on, so I will be really busy. I don't have the time to continue with the project at the moment, but I will go back to it eventually. 

Also, I find beneficial to take a break from it. You know, that moment when you're saturated with something and you can't see the rest of the world around you. Summer is a time of renewal from this point of view.

When you take a pause, detach yourself from your work and go back to it after some time, you can recognize the mistakes you made. You evolved as a person, hopefully for the better, became more conscious of yourself, and thus you're more efficient.

I won't say that I am taking a break, because university students never have breaks. That's probably the worst part of these years of our life. Working is actually better, because you go back to have proper holidays (at least, for those who are in such a good position to have them, as the reality is much worse than my optimistic point of view). Kudos to all workers.

But let me make clear that this is not farewell, so don't worry. What are two months? The life of a person can drastically change in such a period of time, or nothing can happen.

A.M.

Comments