0.25 WIP Release of the Assetto Corsa Modding Manual 3.0

At this point I can say that my manual is so good that I started using it myself. You know, at times I forget something too.


A lot of work went into this release, as usual.

A little insight behind the scenes: for the next couple months I will have less time, I have a couple exams in January. Also, aside from the future 0.26 that will be released for sure, I may have the desire to spend my Christmas holidays with my family (while still studying). Who knows?

Anyway, keep in mind that this is a WIP (Work-In-Progress) project. You can consider these releases as early betas.

_____________________________________________________________________

EDIT 11.05.2023: Links removed due to limited cloud storage and to the fact that nobody is downloading this release.

_____________________________________________________________________

The package includes (in separate downloads):

  • Useful tools (same as 0.24)
  • Useful tracks for car debugging (same as 0.11-0.24)

[DOWNLOAD 0.25 RELEASE (manual only)] ~544 MB PDF  (2400 DPI):

-Manual with lots of images, descriptions and extended coverage of topics. High quality because I can.

[DOWNLOAD 0.25 RELEASE (manual only) LOWRES] ~77 MB PDF  (72 DPI):

-Low quality version for people who don't download tons of mods very poor Internet connections. You don't get what you don't download.

[DOWNLOAD TOOLS for car/track modding] ~81 MB ZIP:

-ksEditor (vanilla)

-ksEditorAT v6 (by x4fab)

-QuickBMS, with related scripts to unpack models and pack/unpack vehicle .acd data files. Be aware that this tool may not work every time, especially with UNOFFICIAL encryptions.

-Lotus SHARK v4.03c, suspension analysis tool by Lotus.

[DOWNLOAD TOOLS for sound modding] ~301 MB ZIP:

-FMOD Studio 1.08.12 (Windows 32 & 64 bit, Mac OS installers for those who don't want to make an FMOD account)

-FMOD Bank tools (extracts wave samples from pre-existing sound banks)

[DOWNLOAD TEST TRACKS] ~205 MB ZIP:

-Suspensions test track (by chuky500)

-Special Route Vmax (by Stereo)

-Test Pad (by Stereo)


This.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 You can contact me with this email: assettocorsathemanual@gmail.com

Comments