0.21 WIP Release of the Assetto Corsa Modding Manual 3.0

I've been working on configs, sound and telemetry. You may find also other small changes.

I remind you that you can always help the project if you have any knowledge or information regarding any AC aspect. You can contact me with this email: assettocorsathemanual@gmail.com; if you want to suggest me anything or give me content to add, feel free to drop a comment below too!

If you're worried about future updates, I just post them when I have some time. There isn't an exact schedule on my side. But with around 280 pages I'm not even near to half of the final product. Aaaaah I'm just overthinking 😌. Now, back to work 💪.

Be aware that this is a WIP project. You can consider these releases as early betas.

_____________________________________________________________________

EDIT 11.05.2023: Links removed due to limited cloud storage and to the fact that nobody is downloading this release.

_____________________________________________________________________

The package includes (in separate downloads):

  • Useful tools (same as 0.20)
  • Useful tracks for car debugging (same as 0.11-0.20)

[DOWNLOAD 0.21 RELEASE (manual only)] ~400 MB PDF  (2400 DPI):

-Manual with lots of images, descriptions and extended coverage of topics

[DOWNLOAD TOOLS for car/track modding] ~59 MB ZIP:

-ksEditor (vanilla)

-ksEditorAT (v6) (by x4fab)

-QuickBMS, with related scripts to unpack models and pack/unpack vehicle .acd data files. Be aware that this tool may not work every time, especially with UNOFFICIAL encryptions.

[DOWNLOAD TOOLS for sound modding] ~301 MB ZIP:

-FMOD Studio 1.08.12 (Windows 32 & 64 bit, Mac OS installers for those who don't want to make an FMOD account)

-FMOD Bank tools (extracts wave samples from pre-existing sound banks)

[DOWNLOAD TEST TRACKS] ~205 MB ZIP:

-Suspensions test track (by chuky500)

-Special Route Vmax (by Stereo)

-Test Pad (by Stereo)


These are real musicians. Try also listening to Baker Street, from the same author. The audio of this video is quite muffled. On the album it's crystal clear. But I want to see them play.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You can contact me with the following email address: assettocorsathemanual@gmail.com

Comments