0.20 WIP Release of the Assetto Corsa Modding Manual 3.0


I came back from my holidays. Next month I will have an important exam, so I don't know if I will be able to post updates till then. Wish me luck!


I couldn't let August finish without posting an update.

I worked a bit also on tracks this time. Not very much but it's really useful info especially if you want to start making your maps.

This is a WIP project. You can consider these releases as early betas.

_____________________________________________________________________

EDIT 11.05.2023: Links removed due to limited cloud storage and to the fact that nobody is downloading this release.

_____________________________________________________________________

The package includes (in separate downloads):

  • Useful tools (NEW!)
  • Useful tracks for car debugging (same as 0.11-0.19)

[DOWNLOAD 0.20 RELEASE (manual only)] ~380 MB PDF  (2400 DPI):

-Manual with lots of images, descriptions and extended coverage of topics

[DOWNLOAD TOOLS for car/track modding] ~59 MB ZIP:

-ksEditor (vanilla)

-ksEditorAT (v6) (by x4fab)

-QuickBMS, with related scripts to unpack models and pack/unpack vehicle .acd data files. Be aware that this tool may not work every time, especially with UNOFFICIAL encryptions.

[DOWNLOAD TOOLS for sound modding] ~301 MB ZIP:

-FMOD Studio 1.08.12 (Windows 32 & 64 bit, Mac OS installers for those who don't want to make an FMOD account)

-FMOD Bank tools (extracts wave samples from pre-existing sound banks)

[DOWNLOAD TEST TRACKS] ~205 MB ZIP:

-Suspensions test track (by chuky500)

-Special Route Vmax (by Stereo)

-Test Pad (by Stereo)


Ok, let's travel.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You can contact me with the following email address: assettocorsathemanual@gmail.com

If you want to suggest me anything, or give me content to add, drop a comment below!

Comments