0.12 WIP Release of the Assetto Corsa Modding Manual 3.0

Yesh, I'm not dead, yet I forgor (?).

This release took a while, I had some exams last week; still quite a lot of things changed, and you may not realize it immediately.

The main news this time is I replaced the annoying "Im." abbreviations with "Fig.", which is more serious and appropriate. Yeah I know no one would have noticed this HUGE improvement. "A&M, why did you point it out? -Well... it took some time sooooo....OWO".

 

Obviously you'll see how some parts are more refined than other ones which are a mess. Do not take what I write as gold (at least for now).

____________________________________________________________________________

EDIT 11.05.2023: Links removed due to limited cloud storage and to the fact that nobody is downloading this release.

____________________________________________________________________________

The package includes (in separate downloads):

  • Useful tools (same as 0.11)
  • Useful tracks for car debugging (same as 0.11)

[DOWNLOAD 0.12 RELEASE (manual only)]

[DOWNLOAD TOOLS]

[DOWNLOAD TEST TRACKS]

 

Comments

  1. Thank you for your work, it answers a lot of questions for me, I think it's wonderful what you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The project has still a long way to go, but thanks man.

      Delete

Post a Comment